Management by Facts (MBF)
The usual “handling” of life by most people is:
1. When things are going well it is me.
2. When things are not going well it is them (it wasn’t me).
The truth is – IT IS ALWAYS YOU.
And while I am sure some people will find it un-confrontable, looking at it a bit further will reveal that it is actually GOOD! VERY GOOD!
Because of this rule: If you did it, you can “un-did” it.
This seminar will show you how to “un-did” all the little ties, knots, rocks and hard places within your business – and how to keep improving those smooth flowing areas as well.
This seminar will open your eyes and ensure you can really control your business and life – no more stories of the blind leading the blind.
Have you ever heard of the phrase, “What gets measured gets managed?”
While it sounds true, the truth is, it is almost true…
Yes, it is better to measure than to not measure, but measuring alone will not bring predictable results – you are still a spectator (effect) and not cause.
To actually manage by statistics, to be the cause over your results, you will need to know HOW to manage by statistics and not by rumors and opinions.
This seminar will teach you that there are only six ways a statistic can behave and that each one of those six ways has a very specific formula that you can apply. The beauty is that if the formula is applied (even if applied stupidly), it will ensure success.
Basically, with these formulas under your belt, you are able to improve any of life’s conditions and any place your business is at – whether it’s struggling at the bottom or soaring at the top. These formulas make you the cause of your life - and would need to be a genius to fail!
The nice thing is that once you know these formulas and how to apply them, you will be able to teach these formulas to anyone – all your staff, your kids and even your spouse... J
MBF will teach you:
• What you have to measure in order to succeed.
• What are the minimum number of statistics you must monitor in your organization.
• What you do once you look at those statistics… You don’t just stare at them after all.
• What these powerful formulas are and how they work.
• How to prove these formulas are correct.
• If there any special situations or exceptions that are not covered in these formulas.
• What happens if one does not apply these formulas...
• Why you absolutely can not lead without statistics.
• Why the more you do, the less likely you are to succeed.
• And many other vital concepts and techniques…
Whether you are a CEO, a bookkeeper, an office administrator or a salesperson, it is essential for you to learn this information. Every team member of an organization (even if it is just a one-man organization) must understand the statistics for their area and how to adjust their conditions to achieve their desired outcome.