The Perfect Business Model (PBM)
Do you ever feel your business has always been destined for so much more?
A large majority of businesses fail or never reach the financial success they are striving to achieve.
For example: did you know that only about 1000 companies have survived the past 150 years, yet in the same time 88 million companies went bankrupt?
Simply because the owner and his team did not know HOW to build and run a business. And even when it looked good, they actually did not know... Look at some of the once biggest businesses and where they are now (Blackberry, Enron and many others, for example).
They simply have never seen a blueprint for their businesses and so had nothing to follow – too simple? That is the problem with truth – it is always too simple.
Most owners start their businesses because they were very good or specialized technically on that one thing (being a dentist or accountant or manager, etc. who then opens a dentist office, etc.) - but they never learned the other components to running a company!
And so, sooner or later, they fail - and while they were operational, they earned less than if they would have worked for someone else.
This seminar will give you the blueprint for your business – no matter the business, no matter the size! It will teach you how to create the PERFECT BUSINESS MODEL for YOUR business.
With this model, you will build and run your business correctly and get the expected results while expanding.
You will learn that there are 7 specific areas that any business must manage effectively, just like a well-oiled machine, in order to thrive.
You will learn that each of these areas have an exact technology one must know in order to succeed in that area.
This seminar will teach you:
• How to build such a model for YOUR business and YOUR life (yes, you need one for your life too).
• How to turn your staff into the ultimate producers.
• How to hire and avoid common hiring mistakes.
• What everyone in your company needs to know in order to bring results – it is not your purpose or some airy fairy thing.
• How you should spend money so as to ensure you have money at the end of the day.
• How to correct the organization and the products or services it provides.
• What is the different between new and existing clients (it is not what you think – I can guarantee that).
• What is the difference between a strategy, tactical plan, operational plan and tasks.
• And so much more…
Using the PBM’s blueprint, you will know where you are currently, where you are going and what you are supposed to do to get there.
The sky is NOT the limit with this knowledge under your belt.
Fill out your email, name and phone number and click 'Call me!'